- ebook: 1066799589
- Author: Julia George
- License: Free
- Date: Jun,06,2008
- View: 532
The Base for Professional Nursing Practice Fifth Edition The new edition of Nursing Theories: The Base for Professional Nursing Practice continues to be a tool for applying the concepts of well-known nursing theorists to contemporary clinical nursing practice. Each chapter is organized to relate the theorist's work to the nursing metaparadigm, clinical nursing practice, characteristics of a theory, and strengths as well as limitations of the theory. Interactive and practical, with references to every day practices, Nursing Theories includes:
- A new emphasis on the use of nursing theory in clinical practice.
- A new chapter on interdisciplinary practice.
- Published examples of theory strategies.
- Highlights of strengths and weaknesses for each theory.
- The application of abstract theories to nursing practice situations.
- An international contingent of theorists.
- New ~ Companion Website - prenhall.com/george - A comprehensive, text-specific, interactive review and applications.
Check out our new Online Course Management options! Ask your Prentice Hall Representative or go to prenhall.com/demo for more information about the Blackboard, CourseCompass, and WebCT course options that accompany Nursing Theories, Fifth Edition.
George, Julia B.
- Guide to Culturally Competent Health Care
- Advanced Assessment
- Diseases and Disorders
- Applying Nursing Process A Tool For Critical Thinking
- Pediatric Facts Made Incredibly Quick!
- Evaluation and Testing In Nursing Education
- Procedures for Primary Care Practitioners
- ElderCare Strategies
- Study Guide & Skills Performance Checklists to accompany Fundamentals of Nursing, 6 edition
- Measurement in Nursing and Health Research
- Qualitative Research in Nursing
- Childbirth Education